As a solution architect at TRY Dig, you act as a trusted advisor to our clients, and your colleagues. You will build long-term relationships, working with clients to translate their business strategy into great technical solutions for their commerce needs. You will be involved in new initiatives by clients who come to us for guidance in technology – both from a commercial and technical perspective.
You will often find yourself in a situation where everyone will look to you for technical direction when it comes to commerce solutions. It's not unusual for you to explain this in 'business language,’ helping our clients to make the right decision.
Your motivation is to make elegant use of new technology, knowing what is possible and what is not. Nothing is more fun than offering a customer a solution that fits precisely and that our development team can execute well.
New and existing customers turn to us with complicated technology and business strategy challenges. Bringing complex technical material to a non-technical audience in the right and simple way is critical in mastering your role as a solution architect.
What will you be doing
As a solution architect, you will be technically responsible and an advisor in the deliveries to our customers. We want you to contribute as a role model internally with your experience and expertise, while you like to take the floor in discussions with our customers to advise them in important clarifications for the services we develop together.
- Solid experience with digital commerce and MACH-architecture (Micro-services, API, Cloud and Headless).
- Preferably familiar with one or more platforms for eCommerce (Commercetools, Crystallize, Shopify Plus etc).
- Experience in integrations for commerce platforms like PIM, OMS, ERP, DAM.
- Advise customers in technology choices that create the best user experiences.
- Assist in discussions about digital strategy and platform solutions.
- Work closely with borth developers and designers to map solutions we build for our customers.
- Act as a link between design, development and other disciplines, to create the best possible cross-team collaboration.
- Lead development processes and responsibility for test routines.
- Maintain, document and manage technical setups for our customers.
What we expect from you
We expect you to contribute with drive and dedication and offer a working environment where everyone matters and there's room for personal and professional growth. TRY Dig is rapidly growing and provides the right candidate an excellent opportunity to influence our direction as a company.
What we can offer you
- A strong professional and forward leaning environment
- Amazing lunch made fresh daily by our chefs
- 6 weeks holiday
- New and fresh offices in Oslo city center or Riga, depending on your location and preferences
- Colleagues and offices in Oslo, Bergen, Riga, Berlin and Gothenburg
- A rich social environment with initiatives in everything from food and boardgames, to surfing, sauna and ice-bading.
- Your applications and CV can be delivered in English, Norwegian, Swedish and Danish.