Are you passionate about system development and want to expand your horizons with new opportunities and challenges? Do you want to work in a fast-growing company with the most talented colleagues in the industry and the latest technology? Then TRY Dig is for you!
We are now looking for a senior full-stack developer with solid commerce experience who is passionate about building great solutions for our customers. You have the ability and desire to contribute to the continuous improvement of our company and the professional environment. Your most important task will be to bring the best technical solutions to our commerce customers.
What will you be doing
As a full-stack digital commerce developer, your most important task will be to develop the best possible commerce solutions for our customers. A backend developer in TRY Dig is a technical role primarily responsible for building the business logic and integrating e-commerce systems to search and relevance engines, product information systems, ERP, PIM, OMS, and other business systems. At TRY Dig, you will work with agile development methods and in projects mainly developed in our own offices.
What we expect from you
We expect you to contribute with drive and dedication and offer a working environment where everyone matters and there's room for personal and professional growth. TRY Dig is rapidly growing and provides the right candidate an excellent opportunity to influence our direction as a company.
- Experience with MACH-architecture and composable commerce.
- Experience with cloud computing services in AWS (API Gateway, Lamda, SQS, SNS, S3 ++)
- Familiarity with Infrastructure-as-Code such as AWS CDK.
- Experience with various database systems like SQL, NoSQL, Redis
- Experience building and integrating with REST and/or GraphQL APIs
- Familiarity with CI/CD and dev-ops.
- Experienced in source control systems and Git
- Understanding of agile software development
- Familiarity with platforms like Commercetools, BigCommerce, Algolia, and Shopify Plus.
What we can offer you
- A solid, professional, and forward-leaning environment
- Fantastic lunch made fresh daily by our chefs
- Six weeks holiday
- New and fresh offices in Oslo city center or Riga, depending on your location and preferences
- Colleagues and offices in Oslo, Bergen, Riga, Berlin, and Gothenburg
- A rich social environment with initiatives in everything from food and board games to surfing, sauna, and ice-swimming
We're accepting applications and CV in English, Norwegian, Swedish and Danish