Requirements and skills
- At least 2 years of experience;
- Expert in GTM;
- Able to read Developer Tools documentation;
- Knowledge of different tracking tools like Analytics, Matomo, Plausible;
- Experience with cookie consent systems like Cookiebot, Cookiefirst;
- Knowledge of HTML;
- Understanding of networking;
- Understanding of the actual tracking tools themselves and their UIs;
- Proactive interest in tracking and privacy is a great advantage;
- Bonus points for PHP (cause it’ll help build integrations with CMSs like Craft and WordPress);
- Excellent communication skills in Latvian and English.
Expectations and responsibilities
- Your most important task will be to work closely with the digital marketing, UX, and developers team to implement and track data;
- You will not only analyze data but also decide and implement the best tracking tools;
- We expect you to contribute with drive and dedication and offer a working environment where everyone matters and there's room for personal and professional growth.
Benefits & Compensation
- International team and occasional business trips to Oslo;
- Work with local and global clients;
- Modern office in the old town of Riga but also flexibility to work from home;
- Opportunity to influence work culture and be part of internal processes;
- Full health insurance coverage;
- Paid educational expenses for books, courses and conferences;
- Monthly budget for transportation;
- Monthly compensation up to €3200 gross depending on your skills and experience;
About TRY Dig Latvia
TRY Dig Latvia is a full-service digital commerce agency in Riga that takes pride in building strong relationships with clients to be part of their growth vision. Our company has strong roots in Norway where TRY Dig initially became one of the fastest-growing agencies in the country which led to ideas of expanding outside the borders.
How to apply
Please send your application along with a small intro of why you think you're perfect for this position. CV and a portfolio are necessary also.