As a cloud developer at TRY Dig you'll join a team of multi disciplinary experts ranging from communication to design and development. You'll work hands-on in building new and challenging cloud infrastructure for the future of e-commerce to best-of-breed karaoke systems. We strive to utilize cloud services to its fullest and leverage serveless, Infrastructure-as-code and well maintained cloud stacks.
Our preferred cloud stacks are built on AWS and Azure.
What we expect from you
We expect you to contribute with drive and dedication and offer a working environment where everyone matters and there's room for personal and professional growth. TRY Dig is rapidly growing and provides the right candidate an excellent opportunity to influence our direction as a company.
- Thorough experience in Typescript or C#
- Experience and preferably certification in AWS or Azure
- Knowledge of microservices, distributed architecture, Serverless
- Eagerness to utilize CI/CD processes to its fullest.
- Experience and know-how in logging and monitoring of cloud services.
- Focus on maintainability and security.
- Knowledge of containerization (Docker, Kubernetes);
- Experience in "moving to the cloud"-migrations.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as a Code will be an asset, with experience in AWS CDK or Terraform as a huge plus.
- Advanced problem-solving skills
What we can offer you
- A solid, professional, and forward-leaning environment
- Fantastic lunch made fresh daily by our chefs
- Six weeks holiday
- New and fresh offices in Oslo city center or Riga, depending on your location and preferences
- Colleagues and offices in Oslo, Bergen, Riga, Berlin, and Gothenburg
- A rich social environment with initiatives in everything from food and board games to surfing, sauna, and ice-swimming.
We're accepting applications and CV in English, Norwegian, Swedish and Danish